|APICS is a society of professionals and we share resources, education and experience to advance our careers.
At the Ventura Chapter we provide test preparation courses for the CPIM and CSCP exams as well as other classes upon request.
For classroom education, you can find the information below. For in-house training, please contact the VP of Education or The Board of Directors
CPIM originally stands for Certification in Production and Inventory Management, it has evolved to become a comprehensive education in Operations Management, from Strategic Planning to Daily Operations Scheduling.
Since 1973, the APICS CPIM program has educated more than 90,000 professionals about essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control and continuous improvement.
The CPIM designation is earned upon successful completion of exams after completion of each of five courses/modules.
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
Core Competency Modules
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
- Strategic Management of Resources
Enrollment is open for CPIM classes:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management (Entry Module)
- Master Planning of Resources (Core Competency Module)
- Strategic Management of Resources (Capstone Module)
We are partnering with the University of LaVerne and with Deckers Outdoor Corporation to bring CPIM classes to you. Classes will be held at La Verne's Campus, 500 Esplanade Drive, Suite 1000, Oxnard, CA 93036.
Registration is closed for Basics of Supply Chain Management and Strategic Management of Resources
Registration is extended for Master Planning of Resources, click the hyperlink at the far right side of the class name to go to the website of the University of La Verne to resgister.
Price for CPIM class APICS member is $705.00
Price for CPIM class non-member is $905.00
Please note: The University of La Verne does not accept American Express. if your only payment option is American Express, contact us to process through the Chapter.
About the CSCP Designation:
- Is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
- Is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters
- Provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills
We are planning one class in the Fall. Stay tuned and come back soon for the new schedule
We will require a minimum of 5 students to hold a class.
We are partnering with Deckers Outdoor Corporation to bring CSCP classes to you. The classes will be held at Deckers in Camarillo.
For Registration, click the hyperlink at the far right side of the class name.
Price for CSCP class APICS member is $1,850.00
Price for CSCP class non-member is $1,980.00